Sunday, December 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Xiaoyang and Kangwei!

sorry ah... lazy to make it as multi-colored (the other time, in Glasgow, very free la. but now I'm in the middle of writing essays and studying for exams). And hey Mr Wai, so you do know the username and password! contribute more to ze blog, ya? Yesh YG is going back to S'pore... and will be by this weekend, I think. I'm not sure abt Shiying. anyways pictures of YG and I, if thou hast not been made aware bcos I posted the link on the now-gone shoutbox, are at: http://picasaweb.google.com/low.yinghui. Choose the Glasgow album.

Have fun all you happy people who've finished your exams! Take pictures of Vivocity and put them here ok? I keep hearing about it but Ican't picture it in my mind. See ya :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?