Saturday, December 09, 2006


Hey 76!

What's up?
Oh, the black guy in the photo's Twista! He came down to Ithaca to play last Sunday, and I made time to catch him live. And I got his autograph!!! For those who know their black rappers, it's a pretty big thing. For those who don't, =).

I notice that we have done as much for the blog as PAP for Potong Pasir! What happened to our shoutbox? Now I have to resort to using a regular post to chat with u guys. Anyway, it's finals week for me now in Cornell and I'm snowed in! Although I won't be coming back to Singapore in winter, I still miss u guys. I know that you guys have finished your exams already (congrats). Enjoy your hols. =) Back to Java now!

Cheers,
Kelvin

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?