Thursday, December 28, 2006

Heyhey everyone :) Greetings from New York City!

How's everyone doing? Hope all have been well... I have successfully survived one sem at Hopkins and, hmms, 5 more to come...

Have been travelling around since my last paper ended on the 18th; was in Boston and Providence for a few days, somewhere in the mountains of New Hampshire and Maine for a few days (skiing :D) and now I am in NYC. Was expecting to experience a white Christmas but well, hmms, it is not even cold at all... 2 weeks ago Baltimore was having temperatures near 20 deg, and now it has been hovering around 5? Zero snowfall so far in the NE, lots of rain though. Probably not as bad as Singapore :P

Have done crazy things like *some form of* shopping (sales period! might be doing more, though I know nuts about brands; mostly watching my friends buy stuff hahaha) and one whole day in the Met; will be doing even more crazy things like Time Square Countdown, and an evening with NYC ballet for The Nutcracker (ok this might not be crazy). Will then go back and start mugging to death again on 1 Jan.

Yup I should be coming back mid/late-June, after (still under planning) spending 3-4 weeks in the UK. Haha UK pple, be prepared for my invasion :P Though I will need to work around everyone's exam schedule...

Xiaoyang :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?